Typing backwards Ɛ How to type it?
Are you searching for ways to write backwards 3 – Ɛ?
Then your assignment is almost done, as you are on the right page. On an average, the time spent by the Gen Xers and the millennials on social media is 142 minutes per day so in order to reduce the time of searching and typing a special character, you should be aware of the ways to look cool on social media.
In this article, we will be sharing all the possible methods to solve your query “Backwards 3 – Ɛ How to type it?” So, without wasting much time, let’s start!
The Backwards 3 – Ɛ symbol is used mainly on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, and Snapchat) by the Gen Xers and the millennials to express their feelings of heart for their love mates and friends.
The Backwards 3 – Ɛ symbol is a heart symbol as this is used to demonstrate “Love” in the chats of the social media platforms. In other words, backwards 3 – Ɛ symbol is an especial emoji of love.
How to type a backwards 3?
It could be ticklish to type backwards 3 or Ɛ as different devices need different approach on how to make a backwards 3? Backwards 3 is used to form a heart-shaped symbol like Ɛ>.
Our discussion will include How to type a backwards 3? On mobile phones (either iOS or Android phone) and Personal computers (PC).
Almost all mobile phones whether it be an Android phone or an iOS phone, they do not permit you to write or type the backward 3 symbol. But don’t be stressed about anything as we are here with an easy solution for your query. To write or type a backward three on mobile phones, follow the following easy and basic steps:
- Copy the “Ɛ” sign from the web.
- Go to the symbols section on the keyboard and choose “>” from the available symbols.
- Combine “Ɛ” with “>” and you will be ready to use your especial love emoji, i.e., “Ɛ>”.
This same method can be used on PC also. Copying the symbol of backwards 3 from the web and pasting it wherever required is the simplest and best solution for the query “Backwards 3 – Ɛ How to type it?”
How to type a backwards 3 on PC?
Unlike, the mobiles phones you can type a backwards three on PC in the applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc. The steps to type backwards 3 includes:
- Open a blank document in any applications such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel etc.
- Type 0190 on the new document.
- Then, Press ALT key along with X (ALT+X).
- With the blink of an eye, you will see that the numbers 0190 are transformed to backwards 3 symbol, which is “Ɛ”.
- After this press key of “>” along with shift key on the keyboard and you will get your desired symbol “Ɛ>”.
Another method to type a backwards 3 on PC:
For this method, you have to adhere to the following mentioned procedure to insert a backwards 3:
- In the blank document, click on the “Insert” tab from the available tabs.
- Select the “Symbol” tab.
- Look for “Ɛ” symbol from a lengthy list of symbols and special characters.
- Choose “Ɛ” from the available symbols and special characters.
- After getting Ɛ, press key “>” along with shift key on your keyboard and you will get your desired especial love symbol that is “Ɛ>”.
In this article, we have tried our best to deliver the easy and correct methods on How to type a backwards 3? Hope you have understood the methods properly, keep sharing your feeling and love on social media platforms “Ɛ>”.